Virginia Online Bibliography
Publications Retrieval for bedrock
- Doctor, D.H., Weary, D.J., Orndorff, R.C., Harlow, G.E., Jr., Kozar, M.D., and Nelms, D.L., 2008, Bedrock structural controls on the occurrence of sinkholes and springs in the northern Great Valley karst, Virginia and West Virginia; in:Yuhr L.B.,Alexander, E.C., Jr., and Beck, B.F., (eds.), Geotechnical Special Publication No. 183, Sinkholes and the Engineering and Environmental Impacts of Karst, Proceedings of the Eleventh Multidisciplinary Conference, Tallahassee, Florida, September 22-26, 2008, p. 12-22.
- Johnston, R.H., 1978, Probable yields of wells in the bedrock aquifers of Fairfax County, Virginia: U.S. Geological Survey Open-File Report 78Â267, 1 pl., 2 tab., scale 1:48,000. OUT OF STOCK.
- Johnston, R.H., and Van Driel, J.N., 1979, Evaluation of potential yield of water wells in bedrock aquifers, Fairfax County, Virginia-computer composite map: U.S. Geological Survey Open-File Report 79-525, 2 pls., scale 1:48,000. OUT OF STOCK.
- Leavy, B.D., Froelich, A.J., and Abram, E.C., 1983, Bedrock map and geotechnical properties of rocks of the Culpeper basin and vicinity, Virginia and Maryland: U.S. Geological Survey IÂ1313ÂC, scale 1:125,000.
- Yager, R.M., Southworth, S., and Voss, C.I., 2008, Simulation of ground-water flow in the Shenandoah Valley, Virginia and West Virginia, using variable-direction anisotropy in hydraulic conductivity to represent bedrock structure: U.S. Geological Survey Scientific Investigations Report 2008-5002, 55 p.