Virginia Online Bibliography
Publications Retrieval for chickahominy
- Cooper, R.E., Focazio, M.J., and Rowan, M.E., 1993, Selected characteristics of hydrology and water quality in the Chickahominy River, Virginia, 1989-91 [abs.], in Collected abstracts of the Virginia Water Resources Conference, Richmond, Va., 1993, p. 58.
- Focazio, M.J., and Cooper, R.E., 1995, Selected characteristics of stormflow and base flow affected by land use and cover in the Chickahominy River Basin, Virginia, 1988Â91: U.S. Geological Survey Water-Resources Investigations Report 94-4225, 37 p.
- Lynch, D.D., 1992, Water quality and evaluation of raw-water-routing scenarios, Chickahominy, Diascund Creek, and Little Creek Reservoirs, southeastern Virginia, 1983-Â86: U.S. Geological Survey Water-Resources Investigations Report 92-4034, 104 p.
- Rice, K.C., Bennett, M.R., and Shen, J., 2011, Simulated changes in salinity in the York and Chickahominy Rivers from projected sea-level rise in Chesapeake Bay: U.S. Geological Survey Open-File Report 2011-1191, 31 p. ONLINE ONLY.
- Speiran, G.K., 2000, Dissolved organic carbon and disinfection by-product precursors in waters of the Chickahominy River Basin, Virginia, and implications for public supply: U.S. Geological Survey Water-Resources Investigations Report 00-4175, 60 p. (Abstract.)
- Woodside, M.D., and Rowan, M.E., 1991, Spatial distribution of selected trace metals in wetland sediments in the Chickahominy River basin, Virginia [abs.]: Wetland Biogeochemistry Symposium, Baton Rouge, La.,: Laboratory for Wetland Soils and Sediments, Center for Wetland Resources, Louisiana State University, 1991, 1 p.