Virginia Online Bibliography
Publications Retrieval for drainage
- Froelich, A.J., and Langer, W.H., 1981, Map showing geologic provinces, land forms, drainage basin characteristics, and flooding in Fairfax County, Virginia: U.S. Geological Survey IÂ1421, scale 1:48,000.
- Hayes, D.C., and Wiegand, U., 2006, Drainage areas of selected streams in Virginia: U.S. Geological Survey Open-File Report 2006-1308, 51 p.
- Krstolic, J.L., 2006, Drainage basins for Virginia and surrounding areas: U.S. Geological Survey Digital Spatial Data Set
- Lloyd, O.B., Jr., Barnes, C.R., and Woodside, M.D., 1991, National water-quality assessment program -The AlbemarleÂPamlico drainage: U.S. Geological Survey Open-File Report 91-156, 2 p.
- Miller, E.M., 1953, Summary of flood discharges for drainage areas under 100 square miles in Virginia: U.S. Geological Survey Open-File Report, 11 p. OUT OF STOCK.
- Miller, E.M., and Kapinos, F.P., 1966, Summary of flood discharge for drainage areas under 120 square miles in Virginia: U.S. Geological Survey Open-File Report, 13 p. OUT OF STOCK.
- Mohler, E.H., Jr., 1977, Map showing drainage basins and locations of streamflow-measuring sites, Fairfax County, Virginia: U.S. Geological Survey Open-File Report 77-270, 1 sheet, scale 1:48,000. OUT OF STOCK.
- Powell, J.D., 1988, Origin and influence of coal mine drainage on streams of the United States: Environmental Geology Water Science, v. 11, no. 2, p. 141Â152.
- Riggs, H.C., 1964, The relation of discharge to drainage area in the Rappahannock River basin, Virginia, in Geological Survey Research 1964, chap. B: U.S. Geological Survey Professional Paper 501ÂB, p. B165-ÂB168.
- Woodside, M.D. 1995, Nutrients and pesticides in streams draining agricultural and forested basins in the Albemarle-Pamlico drainage basin, North Carolina and Virginia [abs.]: American Geophysical Union Conference, 1995, Fall Meeting, in EOS Transaction, San Francisco, Ca., Nov. 1995.