Virginia Online Bibliography
Publications Retrieval for forested
- Church, T.M., Scudlark, J.R., Conko, K.M., Bricker, O.P., and Rice, K.C., 1998, Transmission of atmospherically deposited trace elements through an undeveloped, forested Maryland watershed: Maryland Department of Natural Resources Chesapeake Bay Research and Monitoring Division, CBWP-MANTA-AD-98-2, 87 p.
- Rice, K.C., Chanat, J.G., Hornberger, G.M. , and Webb J.R., 2001, Concentration-discharge patterns in acid-neutralizing capacity during stormflow in three small, forested catchments in Shenandoah National Park, Virginia, [abs.], in U.S. Geological Survey Appalachian Region integrated science workshop proceedings, Gatlinburg, Tennessee, October 22-26, 2001: U. S. Geological Survey Open-File Report 01-406, p.130.
- Rice, K.C., Chanat, J.G., Hornberger, G.M., and Webb, J.R., 2004, Interpretation of concentration-discharge patterns in acid-neutralizing capacity during storm flow in three small, forested catchments in Shenandoah National Park, Virginia: Water Resources Research, 40, W05301, doi:10.1029/2003WR002709.
- Rice, K.C., and Bricker, O.P., 1995, Relation of streamwater chemistry to hydrologic and geochemical controls in four small forested watersheds on Catoctin Mountain in North-Central Maryland [abs.]: American Geophysical Union Conference, 1995, Fall Meeting, in EOS Transactions, San Francisco, Ca., Nov. 1995.
- Rice, K.C. and Bricker, O.P., 1995, Seasonal cycles of dissolved constituents in streamwater in two forested catchments in the mid-Atlantic region of the eastern U.S.A.: Journal of Hydrology, vol. 170, p. 137-158.
- Rice, K.C., and Hornberger, G.M., 1998, Comparison of hydrochemical tracers to estimate source contributions to peak flow in a small, forested, headwater catchment: Water Resources Research, 34, No. 7, p. 1755-1766. PDF.
- Scudlark, J.R., Rice, K.C., Conko, K.M., Bricker, O.P., and Church, T.M., 2005, Transmission of atmospherically derived trace elements through an undeveloped, forested Maryland watershed: Water, Air, and Soil Pollution, v. 163, no. 1-4, p. 53-79, DOI: 10.1007/s11270-005-8135-5.
- Speiran, G.K., Hamilton, P.A., and Woodside, M.D., 1998, Natural processes for managing nitrate in ground water discharged to Chesapeake Bay and other surface waters-more than forested buffers: U.S. Geological Survey Fact Sheet 178-97.
- Woodside, M.D. 1995, Nutrients and pesticides in streams draining agricultural and forested basins in the Albemarle-Pamlico drainage basin, North Carolina and Virginia [abs.]: American Geophysical Union Conference, 1995, Fall Meeting, in EOS Transaction, San Francisco, Ca., Nov. 1995.