Virginia Online Bibliography
Publications Retrieval for geochemistry
- Hamilton, P.A., 1993, Effects of agriculture chemicals on natural geochemistry of shallow groundwater, Delmarva Peninsula, Delaware, Maryland, and Virginia [abs.] in American Association of Petroleum Geologist Bulletin, v. 77, p. 1468.
- Powell, J.D., 1984, Geochemical models of the relation between water quality and mineralogy in coal producing strata of southwestern Virginia [abs.]: National Water Well Association, Practical Applications of Ground-Water Geochemistry-Applied Geochemistry Workshop, Banff, Alberta, Canada, 1984, 1 p.
- Powell, J.D., Hufschmidt, P.W., and Larson, J.D., 1982, Geochemistry of ground water in the coal-producing area of southwest Virginia: 1982 Symposium on Surface Mining Hydrology, Sedimentation and Reclamation, University of Kentucky, Lexington, Ky., 1982, p. 439Â444.
- Rice, K.C., and Herman, J.S., 2011, Acidification of Earth: An assessment across mechanisms and scales: Applied Geochemistry doi:10.1016/j.apgeochem.2011.09.001
- Rice, K.C., and Spangler, L.E., 1999, Hydrology and geochemistry of carbonate springs in Mantua Valley, northern Utah: Utah Geological Association Publication 27, p. 337-352.
- Speiran, G.K., 1996, Geohydrology and Geochemistry near coastal ground-water-discharge areas of the Eastern Shore, Virginia: U.S. Geological Survey Water-Supply Paper 2479, 73 p.
- Woodside, M.D., and Rowan, M.E., 1991, Spatial distribution of selected trace metals in wetland sediments in the Chickahominy River basin, Virginia [abs.]: Wetland Biogeochemistry Symposium, Baton Rouge, La.,: Laboratory for Wetland Soils and Sediments, Center for Wetland Resources, Louisiana State University, 1991, 1 p.