Virginia Online Bibliography
Publications Retrieval for groundwater
- Hamilton, P.A., 1993, Effects of agriculture chemicals on natural geochemistry of shallow groundwater, Delmarva Peninsula, Delaware, Maryland, and Virginia [abs.] in American Association of Petroleum Geologist Bulletin, v. 77, p. 1468.
- Hamilton, P.A., and Denver, J.M., 1990, Effects of land use and ground-water flow on shallow ground-water quality, Delmarva Peninsula, Delaware, Maryland, and Virginia: Groundwater, v. 28, no. 5, p. 789.
- Heywood, C.E., and Pope, J.P., 2009, Simulation of groundwater flow in the Coastal Plain aquifer system of Virginia: U.S. Geological Survey Scientific Investigations Report 2009-5039, 115 p.
- Masterson, J.P., Pope, J.P., Monti, Jack, Jr., and Nardi, M.R., 2011, Assessing groundwater availability in the North Atlantic Coastal Plain aquifer system: U.S. Geological Survey Fact Sheet 2011-3019, 4 p., (Also available at http://pubs.usgs.gov/fs/2011/3019.)
- McCoy, K.J., 2009, Groundwater circulation in mountain blocks adjacent the Rio Grande rift [abs.]: Geological Society of America Abstracts with Programs, v. 41, no. 7, p. 346.
- McFarland, E.R., 2010, Groundwater-quality data and regional trends in the Virginia Coastal Plain, 1906-2007: U.S. Geological Survey Professional Paper 1772, 86p., 14 pls. (PDF available)
- Nelms, D.L., and Moberg, R.M., 2010, Hydrogeology and groundwater availability in Clarke County, Virginia: U.S. Geological Survey Scientific Investigations Report 2010-5112, 119 p.
- Nelms, D.L., and Moberg, R.M., 2010, Preliminary Assessment of the Hydrogeology and Groundwater Availability in the Metamorphic and Siliciclastic Fractured-Rock Aqufer Systems of Warren County, Virginia: U.S. Geological Survey Scientific Investigations Report 2010-5190, 74 p.
- Plummer, L.N., Busenberg, E., Bohlke, J.K., Nelms, D.L., Michel, R.L., and Schlosser, P., 2001, Groundwater residence times in Shenandoah National Park, Blue Ridge Mountains, Virginia, USA: A multi-tracer approach. Chemical Geology, v. 179, p. 93-111. [Abstract].
- Sanford, W. E. and Pope, J. P., 2007, A simulation of groundwater discharge and nitrate delivery to Chesapeake Bay from the lowermost Delmarva Peninsula, USA., in Sanford, W., Langevin, C., Polemio, M., and Povinec. P., eds., 2007, A new focus on groundwater-seawater interactions: IAHS Publication 312, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom, p. 326-333.
- Sanford, W.E., Pope, J.P., and Nelms, D.L., 2009, Simulation of groundwater-level and salinity changes in the Eastern Shore, Virginia: U.S. Geological Survey Scientific Investigations Report 2009-5066, 125 p.
- Sanford, W.E. and Pope, J.P., 2011, Use of Regional Groundwater Models to Estimate Potential Submarine Groundwater Discharge along the Chesapeake Bay [abs.]: National Ground Water Association, 2011 Ground Water Summit and 2011 Ground Water Protection Council Spring Meeting, Baltimore, Maryland, May 1-5.
- Speiran, Gary K., 2010, Effects of Groundwater-Flow Paths on Nitrate Concentrations Across Two Riparian Forest Corridors. Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA) 46(2):246-260. DOI: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.2010.00427.x
- Yager, R.M., 2011, Delineating Capture Zones in Inclined and Folded Sedimentary Rock in the Newark Basin and Valley and Ridge Province [abs.]: National Ground Water Association Focus Conference on Fractured Rock and Eastern Groundwater Regional Issues, Burlington, Vermont, September 26-27.
- Yager, R.M., Voss, C.I., and Southworth, S., 2009, Comparison of alternative representations of hydraulic-conductivity anisotropy in folded fractured-sedimentary rock: modeling groundwater flow in the Shenandoah Valley (USA): Hydrogeology Journal (2009) 17: p. 1111-1131.