Virginia Online Bibliography
Publications Retrieval for public
- Brockman, A.R., and Harlow, G.E., Jr., 1994, The shallow aquifer system at the Naval Surface Warfare Center, Dahlgren Laboratory, Dahlgren Virginia,[abs.], in Schultz, A.P. and Rader, E.K., eds. Studies in eastern energy and the environment; AAPG Eastern Section special volume, Virginia Division of Mineral Resources Publication, v. 132, p. 178. AAPG Eastern section meeting, Williamsburg, Va., 1993.
- Carrington, N.R., 1986, Selected publications on the water resources of Virginia: U.S. Geological Survey Open-File Report 86-418W, 34 p. OUT OF STOCK.
- Doctor, D.H., Weary, D.J., Orndorff, R.C., Harlow, G.E., Jr., Kozar, M.D., and Nelms, D.L., 2008, Bedrock structural controls on the occurrence of sinkholes and springs in the northern Great Valley karst, Virginia and West Virginia; in:Yuhr L.B.,Alexander, E.C., Jr., and Beck, B.F., (eds.), Geotechnical Special Publication No. 183, Sinkholes and the Engineering and Environmental Impacts of Karst, Proceedings of the Eleventh Multidisciplinary Conference, Tallahassee, Florida, September 22-26, 2008, p. 12-22.
- Jastram, John D., Zipper, Carl E., Zelazny, Lucian W., and Hyer, Kenneth E., 2010, Increasing precision of turbidity-based suspended sediment concentration and load estimates. Journal of Environmental Quality 39:1306-1316 (2010), doi:10.2134/jeq2009.0280.
- Lane, J.W., Jr., Day-Lewis, F.D., Johnson, C.D., Dawson, C.B., Nelms, D.L., Eddy-Miller, C.A., Wheeler, J.D., Harvey, C.F., and Karam, H., 2008,Fiber-optic distributed temperature sensing: A new tool for assessment and monitoring of hydrologic processes, in Symposium on the Application of Geophysics to Engineering and Environmental Problems, April 6-10, 2008, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Proceedings: Denver, Colorado, Environmental and Engineering Geophysical Society, 9 p.
- Lohr, E.W., and Love, S.K., 1954, The industrial utility of public-water supplies in the United States, 1952-Part 1, States east of the Mississippi River: U.S. Geological Survey Water-Supply Paper 1299, 639 p.
- Martucci, S.K., Krstolic, J.L., Raffensperger, J.P., and Hopkins, K.J., 2005, Development of Land Segmentation, Stream-Reach Network, and Watersheds in Support of Hydrological Simulation Program-Fortran (HSPF) Modeling, Chesapeake Bay Watershed, and Adjacent Parts of Maryland, Delaware, and Virginia: U.S. Geological Survey Scientific Investigations Report 2005-5073, 24 p.
- McFarland, J.A., 1992, Selected U.S. Geological Survey publications on the water-resources of Virginia, 1910Â91: U.S. Geological Survey Open-File Report 92-69, 19 p.
- Rice, K.C., and Spangler, L.E., 1999, Hydrology and geochemistry of carbonate springs in Mantua Valley, northern Utah: Utah Geological Association Publication 27, p. 337-352.
- Sanford, W. E. and Pope, J. P., 2007, A simulation of groundwater discharge and nitrate delivery to Chesapeake Bay from the lowermost Delmarva Peninsula, USA., in Sanford, W., Langevin, C., Polemio, M., and Povinec. P., eds., 2007, A new focus on groundwater-seawater interactions: IAHS Publication 312, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom, p. 326-333.
- Sanford, W.E. and Pope, J.P., 2010, Current challenges using models to forecast seawater intrusion: Lessons from the Eastern Shore of Virginia, USA, Hydrogeology Journal, v. 18, no. p. 73-93; DOI: 10.1007/s10040-009-0513-4. (on-line abstract or on-line journal article in pdf format, 3.9 MB, published by Springer Berlin / Heidelberg, copyright U.S. Government)
- Speiran, G.K., 2000, Dissolved organic carbon and disinfection by-product precursors in waters of the Chickahominy River Basin, Virginia, and implications for public supply: U.S. Geological Survey Water-Resources Investigations Report 00-4175, 60 p. (Abstract.)