Virginia Online Bibliography
Publications Retrieval for soil
- Rice, K.C., Maben, S.W., and Webb, J.R., Water-Quality Data of Soil Water from Three Watersheds, Shenandoah National Park, Virginia, 1999-2000: U.S. Geological Survey Open-File Report 01-236, 17 p. [PDF file-392 KB].
- Scudlark, J.R., Rice, K.C., Conko, K.M., Bricker, O.P., and Church, T.M., 2005, Transmission of atmospherically derived trace elements through an undeveloped, forested Maryland watershed: Water, Air, and Soil Pollution, v. 163, no. 1-4, p. 53-79, DOI: 10.1007/s11270-005-8135-5.
- Speiran, G.K., 1998, Selected heavy metals and other constituents in soil and stormwater runoff at the Interstate 95 Interchange near Atlee, Virginia, April 1993-May 1997: U.S. Geological Survey Water-Resources Investigations Report 98-4115, 39 p.
- Woodside, M.D., and Rowan, M.E., 1991, Spatial distribution of selected trace metals in wetland sediments in the Chickahominy River basin, Virginia [abs.]: Wetland Biogeochemistry Symposium, Baton Rouge, La.,: Laboratory for Wetland Soils and Sediments, Center for Wetland Resources, Louisiana State University, 1991, 1 p.
- Wright, W.G., and Powell, J.D., 1990, Preliminary investigation of soil and ground-water contamination at the U.S. Army Petroleum Training Facility, Fort Lee, Virginia, September-October 1989: U.S. Geological Survey Open-File Report 90-387, 28 p. OUT OF STOCK.