Virginia Online Bibliography
Publications Retrieval for streamflow
- Belval, D.L., Woodside, M.D., and Campbell, J.P., 1994, Relation of stream quality to streamflow, and estimated loads of selected water-quality constituents in the James and Rappahannock Rivers near the Fall Line of Virginia, July 1988 through 1990: U.S. Geological Survey Water-Resources Investigations Report 94-4042, 85 p.
- Jastram, J.D., Moyer, D.L., and Hyer, K.E., 2009, A comparison of turbidity-based and streamflow-based estimates of suspended-sediment concentrations in three Chesapeake Bay tributaries: U.S. Geological Survey Scientific Investigations Report 2009-5165, 37 p.
- Langland, M.J., 2007, Streamflow, nutrient and sediment concentrations and loads, and water-quality change is selected nontidal basins in the Chesapeake Bay watershed, 1985-2006: U.S. Geological Survey Open-File Report OF 2007-1372.
- Langland, M.J., Raffensperger, J.P., Moyer, D.L., Landwehr, J.M., and Schwarz, G.E., 2006, Changes in Streamflow and Water Quality in Selected Nontidal Basins in the Chesapeake Bay Watershed, 1985-2004: U.S.Geological Survey Scientific Investigations Report 2006-5178, 75 p., plus appendices(on CD).
- Langland, M.J., Raffensperger, J.P., and Moyer, D.L., 2004, Changes in Streamflow and Water Quality in Selected Nontidal Sites in the Chesapeake Bay Basin, 1985-2003: U.S.Geological Survey Scientific Investigations Report 2004-5259, 50 p.
- Moberg, R.M., Powell, E.D., and Rice, K.C., 1995 (revised, 2002), Measuring streamflow in Virginia: U.S. Geological Survey Open-File Report 95-713, pamphlet.
- Mohler, E.H., Jr., 1977, Map showing drainage basins and locations of streamflow-measuring sites, Fairfax County, Virginia: U.S. Geological Survey Open-File Report 77-270, 1 sheet, scale 1:48,000. OUT OF STOCK.
- Nuckels, E.H., 1970, Virginia streamflow data program analysis: U.S. Geological Survey Open-File Report, 54 p. OUT OF STOCK.
- Rutledge, A.T., and Mesko, T.O., 1996, Estimated hydrologic characteristics of shallow aquifer systems in the Valley and Ridge, the Blue Ridge, and the Piedmont Physiographic Provinces based on analysis of streamflow recession and base flow: U.S. Geological Survey Professional Paper 1422-B, 58 p.