Virginia Online Bibliography
Publications Retrieval for waste
- Bain, G.L., 1973, Feasibility study of East Coast Triassic basins for waste storage: U.S. Geological Survey Open-File Report 73-0015. OUT OF STOCK.
- Brown, P.M., Miller, J.A., and Swain, F.M., 1972, Structural and stratigraphic framework, and spatial distribution of the permeability of the Atlantic Coastal Plain: U.S. Geological Survey Professional Paper 796, 79 p. Brown, P.M., and Reid, M.S., 1976, Geologic evaluation of waste-storage potential in selected segments of the Mesozoic aquifer system below the zone of fresh water, Atlantic Coastal Plain, North Carolina through New Jersey: U.S. Geological Survey Professional Paper 881, 47 p.
- Hancock, T.C., Denver, J.M., Riedel, G.F., Miller, C.V., 2001, Reconnaissance for Arsenic in a Poultry Dominated Chesapeake Bay Watershed -- Examination of Source, Transport, and Fate, [abs.], US EPA Workshop Managing Arsenic Risks to the Environment: Characterization of Waste, Chemistry, and Treatment and Disposal, May 1-3, 2001, Denver, Colorado.
- Lewis, T.A., 1981, Solid waste disposal sites in Fairfax County and vicinity, Virginia: U.S. Geological Survey Open-File Report 81-64. OUT OF STOCK.
- Lloyd, O.B., Jr., Larson, J.D., and Davis, R.W., 1985, Summary of northern Atlantic Coastal Plain hydrology and its relation to disposal of high-level radioactive waste in buried crystalline rock: U.S. Geological Survey Water-Resources Investigations Report 85-4146, 80 p. OUT OF STOCK.