Virginia Online Bibliography
Publications Retrieval for yield
- Cederstrom, D.J., 1972, Evaluation of yields of wells in consolidated rocks, Virginia to Maine: U.S. Geological Survey Water-Supply Paper 2021, 38 p.
- Hollyday, E.F. and Hileman, G.E., 1996, Hydrogeologic terranes and potential yield of water to wells in the Valley and Ridge Physiographic Province in eastern and southeastern United States: U.S. Geological Survey, Professional Paper 1422-C, 31 p.
- Johnson, H.M., and Belval, D.L., 1998, Nutrient and suspended solids loads, yields, and trends in the non-tidal part of five major river basins in Virginia, 1985-96: U.S. Geological Survey Water-Resources Investigations Report 98-4025, 36 p.
- Johnston, R.H., 1978, Probable yields of wells in the bedrock aquifers of Fairfax County, Virginia: U.S. Geological Survey Open-File Report 78Â267, 1 pl., 2 tab., scale 1:48,000. OUT OF STOCK.
- Johnston, R.H., and Van Driel, J.N., 1979, Evaluation of potential yield of water wells in bedrock aquifers, Fairfax County, Virginia-computer composite map: U.S. Geological Survey Open-File Report 79-525, 2 pls., scale 1:48,000. OUT OF STOCK.
- Wright, W.G., 1985, Effects of fracturing on well yields in the coalfield areas of Wise and Dickenson Counties, southwestern Virginia: U.S. Geological Survey Water-Resources Investigations Report 85-4061, 21 p. Out-of-stock.